I must be mad! :0

• Toni - Northland
16 years 4 months ago #56377 by Toni - Northland
Replied by Toni - Northland on topic I must be mad! :0
I would come home and there would be about 8 teenage boys having a fry up in my kitchen. Man, they could eat. Then one day I arrived home and found one of the kids mates had left his own home and decided he would live here. His mother rang me up to see if I had seen him and I told her he had decided to live here. They got him back after a week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
16 years 4 months ago #56418 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic I must be mad! :0
Crumbs! I dunno whether I'd want extras living here, although with 2 friends in particular it often seems like they do....well it did at the other place!

Gawd knows what time they fell asleep, if indeed they had any at all. I know BD went down at some unearthly hour to tell them to keep it down as they had woken us. I don't think we had much sleep after that and we were having a cuppa and reading our books at 5am this morning!

They eaten all my cereals this morning and had a big plate of scrambled egg on toast. And whilst I was out collecting the mail they had washed up too.
They ain't that bad after all! ;)

More
16 years 4 months ago #56475 by spoook
Replied by spoook on topic I must be mad! :0
I am having a taste of "parenthood" here. Have got two girls, one 10, the other 6. Their brother, 10, is out helping deliver gas, well let's hope he does more than sit in the truck.
So far, I wanted to sleep far earlier than they last night, hoped they would sleep in, yeah right, the goat twins needed feeding so I got them all up to help. Then we fed all the other livestock to keep them away from the TV. (must hide the remote [}:)])
We have been feeding the ducks, searching for a runner duck's nest, checking for eggs (every 5 minutes :D) in the chooks house, weeding a garden feature, just had lunch and now we are off to repot some plants and trees.
They are currently in a pen with some ducklings, maybe I just leave them there and have a siesta. ;)
At least the sun is shining and I don't have boys as well.
Thinking of you MM, I've got the wine here, want some?

There are no bad questions only those that are not asked.
"You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"

• maggies mum
16 years 4 months ago #56575 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic I must be mad! :0
Just got back from the Home Show and enjoying a cup of Horlicks! Gonna take me drink and book to bed in a minute.

More
16 years 4 months ago #56577 by Dream Weaver
Replied by Dream Weaver on topic I must be mad! :0
"HORLICKS"!!!!!!! OMG:P.....Are you ok??????????/ lmao MM I am STUNNED to say the least.

• Toni - Northland
16 years 4 months ago #56582 by Toni - Northland
Replied by Toni - Northland on topic I must be mad! :0
[xx(][xx(][xx(]Horlicks. Yukky Yukky Yukky[xx(][xx(][xx(]

More
16 years 4 months ago #56583 by Dream Weaver
Replied by Dream Weaver on topic I must be mad! :0
I Agree Toni. Would have thought a Hot toddy would be more your style MM lmao

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds