For all the Deer Hunters out there

More
14 years 3 months ago #11518 by gemini kiwi
To all you deer hunters out there. How do you pack a 140 pound deer into a BMW convertible?, scroll down for the answer.

You need SPEED!!!!! Try 190 kilometres / hr....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #178696 by Kilmoon
Oh my God, imagine what would have happened if it had bounced instead of being 'sliced and diced'. The mechanics are going to have fun extracting that...where would you start, what would you use???? The mind boggles at where all the splinters, goblets and droplets might have ended up.

More
14 years 3 months ago #178697 by Prim
Gee, thanks for that. I think.

Yuck!

Serves the guy right for owning a flash car, driving like a maniac, and thinking he's invincible. He may be, his car isn't quite so. I don't believe it will ever be quite the same again!!! Imagine the smell when you put the heater on ;)

Poor wildlife.

More
14 years 3 months ago #178812 by Kiwi303
That was on the german Autobahn. No speed limits, no constraints other than you mustn't drive dangerously. so why complain about driving like a maniac when a simple google shows he was driving perfectly legally?

Pretty expensive way to obtain mincemeat, but not as messy as another set of photos circulating about an american incident where the deer ended up in the back seat bleeding out all over the poor driver :P

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
14 years 3 months ago #179171 by MikeCollett
that car is built like a tank! how did it get inside so tightly, must have wound around a fan belt or something and rolled up. i want one of those cars!

I don't mind fishing in the rain, fish are already wet...

More
14 years 3 months ago #179179 by Valmai
So .... were the venison steaks well-done or rare?

Carbon-based biological unit.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds