For Patrick Swayze fans - very sad

More
14 years 7 months ago #295543 by Isla
After all the initial outpouring of grief, you're all very quiet now the man's dead! Did you forget him so soon?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #295544 by Pumpkingirl
Personally, I just didn't feel like outpouring here again. I just listened to She's Like the Wind and remembered beautiful Patrick.

More
14 years 7 months ago #295607 by NZ Appaloosas
Same...gutted that he's gone, that Hollywood lost another great talent and one of the very few that has had an enduring (and endearing) marriage. I've been a tad disappointed when they list his accomplishments and leave out being run over by a truck (as a teen, IIRC) and told he'd never walk again, let alone dance.

I'd love to get my hands on a copy of the dance film he did with his wife.

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
14 years 7 months ago #295636 by JEF
sad indeed , hes a fantastic actor I like point break he does action very well, didnt really get into ghost but the acting was very good

More
14 years 7 months ago #295662 by betenoir

Giddyup;150445 wrote: Ok ladies... tune in tomorrow - I will post a "special Giddyup" Jonny Wilkonson here especially for you. Tasteful, yet oh so sexy :D
And.... it'll be big

Dont tell me you've got THE England rugby calendar with all the tastefull nude pics as well.[:0] Have you got all the pics signed? It was amazing how many of the players were suprised to find their past nude exploits in England coming back to haunt them in New Zealand[:I] :D :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] BAAAAAAAAA

More
14 years 7 months ago #295815 by NZ Appaloosas
Anyone who might be interested, tomorrow night on TV 1's Sunday show (7:30?), Patrick Swayze's last interview, with Barbara Walters, will be aired. This interview apparently took place in January of this year, from what I understand.

Diane

Featuring Wap Spotted, sire of the first Wap Spot 2 grandget in Southern Hemisphere and New Zealand

On the first day God created horses. On the second day He spotted the best ones.

More
14 years 7 months ago #295824 by Kate43
I'll be watching, even though it will make me sad, Patrick was my all time heart throb!

A Scot loving life in NZ, with Kiwi partner, 2 Appaloosas, Flora the beltie, numerous chooks, aviary birds, dogs ect.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More
14 years 7 months ago #296261 by ccrk9
Dirty Dancing on Prime 7.30pm tomorrow night (wednesday)

The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable
living from a small piece of land. ~ Abraham Lincoln ~

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds