Calling all BLOGGERS out there!

More
16 years 4 months ago #11310 by ardnas
After months of deliberation, today, I finally posted my first ever blog.[:I]:o :D

I tossed with the idea of starting my blog on this site, then decided not to. Mainly because I'm a newbie to LSBing and usually have not a clue what I am talking about:confused:. I use this site to learn from others who do know what they are on about. :) :D

Anyway, so I decided to start a general blog on one of the generic sites. Here is the link if you want to check it out sometime: (be kind[:I]:o)

motherofmillions.wordpress.com/

I would be interested in hearing about other bloggers experiences with blogging. What do you write about? What do you enjoy about it most? Any sage advice, tips etc.? :D

Cheers

ardnas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
16 years 4 months ago #175603 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Calling all BLOGGERS out there!
Had a read earlier, a great start!

Here's mine, jsmwebber.blogspot.com/

More
16 years 4 months ago #175615 by ardnas
Cool blogsite, MM! :D Tres fancy too :D

Still gotta learn how to do all the purdy stuff as yet.[:I]

More
16 years 4 months ago #175620 by Dream Weaver
ardnas. Loved it mate, you did very very well. I was going to put a comment but it reckond that my email wasn't valid.....yeahright. Anyway posted here. Keep it up mate.

More
16 years 4 months ago #175621 by ardnas
Thank you :)

More
16 years 4 months ago #175622 by reggit
Very cool :)

My one on here is my very first one - and as well as documenting the house building process in a way that I can keep a record of it, it's a good way to get me back into some regular writing.

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
16 years 4 months ago #175626 by BillyTheTractor
You've made a brilliant start! It's very addictive you know!

We have one too, for family and friends in the uk, I've been doing it for about three (!) years! If I stop for a couple of weeks I get emails from them moaning! It's not about our wee farm as such just about our lives really and very boring if you don't know us! ( and I am a terrible typist!)

Wee Farm

More
16 years 4 months ago #175628 by max2
I found it very difficult to write my blog here, and still not happy with it. I think its the continual stopping for the "work" side of my life that makes it difficult for me to write what I really want to say and how to say it.

I am also shocking for going back in and editing my comments after making a post in reply to threads, because I can always do it better once posted. So, I decided the best thing for me to do with the blog would be to update it from time to time, sort of like a diary entry, but not as often.[:I]

I do find it easier to write when at the land though, thus one of the reasons behind my purchase of a laptop last year.

More
16 years 4 months ago #175638 by Celtic_Kiwi
Well, I have a blog too Ardnas, lol.....

I write about life in general, and find myself connecting with people with similar lives.

I find it interesting, sometimes hard to keep up, but overall currently enjoying the experience.

Celtic_Kiwi
AKA Nikki

Tir Na NOg

More
16 years 4 months ago #175639 by Celtic_Kiwi
Can I send you some bling ???

Celtic_Kiwi
AKA Nikki

Tir Na NOg

More
16 years 4 months ago #175643 by reggit

swaggie;146855 wrote: I am also shocking for going back in and editing my comments after making a post in reply to threads, because I can always do it better once posted.

I'm exactly the same, swaggie - so decided what to do with my blog is write it in Word first and then copy it onto the site. That way I have a Word doc of my entries to to keep for myself [;)]

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

More
16 years 4 months ago #175644 by ardnas
Thanks CK and Billy the Tractor, and well everyone :D

Yup, CK you can send me some bling as long as it comes with detailed instructions re. what to do with it :D Now there's a tempting proposition![:0] :D

More
16 years 4 months ago #175669 by Dream Weaver
CK, would love to read your blog.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds