Dogie Dressage!

More
14 years 4 months ago #11287 by AdoubleJ
Dogie Dressage! was created by AdoubleJ
Another of those 'spine tingling' ones!! Absolutely awesome!

AdoubleJ

12 dogs, 6 cats, 1 x Hereford cross /Cassie/Casserole, 7 girlie sheep and of course Rambo and IggyPop! and chooks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #175361 by DiDi
Replied by DiDi on topic Dogie Dressage!
I sat my dog on my knee and was going "Watch the doggie". See how good the doggie is" and the reponse was - allowing for intellect... she was looking under the monitor for the "doggie". Oh well - one day. Speaking of which - how is it that my daughter's puppy can see himself in a freestanding mirror and try and find the dog behind it but my dog can't. Nothing. Zip.

More
14 years 4 months ago #175364 by Waffling Milk Maid
Replied by Waffling Milk Maid on topic Dogie Dressage!
ooo, I do *love* canine freestyle. There's oodles of it on youtube, it's great fun to watch live too. Yet another thing I want to do with the poodley madame!

Owned by a standard poodle, a couple of burmese cats, a miniature horse, & a budgie.
Also proud mum to Caleb and Piper

More
14 years 4 months ago #175408 by Dream Weaver
Replied by Dream Weaver on topic Dogie Dressage!
OMG!!! Truely amazing, beautiful to watch

More
14 years 4 months ago #175526 by eelcat
Replied by eelcat on topic Dogie Dressage!
very clever

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
14 years 4 months ago #176066 by HarryPotter
Replied by HarryPotter on topic Dogie Dressage!
Wow!

Sharing the pad with Harry the Australian Terrorist, Penny the Bearded Collie, Bev the Schnauzer/beardie and her daughters Nellie and Charlotte. (Dad was a Hungarian Vizsla) + lots of chooks. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More
14 years 4 months ago #176771 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Dogie Dressage!
Well it looked like Heelwork to Music rather than freestyle to me. Some good moves but quite repetertive. Whilst I am only in the Elementary grades of the NZ version, Paws 'n Music with my Labrador, Freestyle ishould have the dog working away from the handler at least 50% of the time.

If you really want to see some spine tingling action you should watch Mary Ray performing at Crufts-she does a guest appearance every year. Some of the years she works with 4 Border Collies at the same time-truly amazing. I'll see if I can find a link to a clip of hers.

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

More
14 years 4 months ago #176775 by AdoubleJ
Replied by AdoubleJ on topic Dogie Dressage!
YES PLEASE!!!! Would love to see it.... :D

AdoubleJ

12 dogs, 6 cats, 1 x Hereford cross /Cassie/Casserole, 7 girlie sheep and of course Rambo and IggyPop! and chooks!

More
14 years 4 months ago #176842 by Dream Weaver
Replied by Dream Weaver on topic Dogie Dressage!
me to

More
14 years 4 months ago #177077 by Waffling Milk Maid
Replied by Waffling Milk Maid on topic Dogie Dressage!
mmm, just searched on youtube for 'Mary Ray' and found several clips, tis very cool!

Owned by a standard poodle, a couple of burmese cats, a miniature horse, & a budgie.
Also proud mum to Caleb and Piper

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds