I need some self adhesive labels printed..

More
16 years 2 months ago #11272 by Birman Babe
but I dont want to pay a fortune for them. Business card size & in colour. Replica of my business card actually. Want around 250. Nobody around my area seems to do them....anyone know of anyone who would do these for me???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Toni - Northland
16 years 2 months ago #175176 by Toni - Northland
Replied by Toni - Northland on topic I need some self adhesive labels printed..

Birman Babe;146360 wrote: but I dont want to pay a fortune for them. Business card size & in colour. Replica of my business card actually. Want around 250. Nobody around my area seems to do them....anyone know of anyone who would do these for me???

Just made an enquiry for you BB and there is another one I will ask when I go into town today. I am waiting to hear back from the first one.

More
16 years 2 months ago #175183 by Kiwi303
A good scanner, a good printer and some sheets of stickers from stationary warehouse.

More work for you, but manageable if you have a scanner and printer. most are up to the job these days.

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
16 years 2 months ago #175184 by simon@sue
You can get sheets of all different size stickers from stationery shops then its quite simple to print to them i understand- So Sue tells me anyway- she is expert at it :)

4 acres with Garage/sleepout, a pond with ducks and frogs, lots of trees ready to burst into life in spring and lots of garden beds.

More
16 years 2 months ago #175187 by reggit
If you do decide to go the 'print your own' option, contact the original printer of your business cards, and ask them to send you a jpg file of the original layout to use, rather than scanning a business card. If they can't do that, ask for a high res pdf and then email it to me and I can convert it to a jpg or tiff for you to use :)

And if they can't/won't send you the file, send me a business card by snail mail and if its not too complex I can do a quick one up for you in InDesign that you can use to print from

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...

• Toni - Northland
16 years 2 months ago #175228 by Toni - Northland
Have talked to my friend and he says he could do them for you and possible get them printed on a laser printer. Will Pm you now with a few more details

More
16 years 2 months ago #175232 by Birman Babe
I designed my own business card so have the jpg copy saved on my computer ... but I can never get the darn thing to line up on the labels properly so would prefer someone with a little more experience printed them off for me.

• Toni - Northland
16 years 2 months ago #175235 by Toni - Northland
That sounds easier still then if you emailed them. I have emailed him photos and got him to cut things out of it and they have come back like you would never know the cut out things hadn't been there.

More
16 years 2 months ago #175290 by Louise W
VISTAPRINT!!!

Become a member (for free) and you get all their offers. I am a Vistaprint junkie and have been really REALLY impressed with their no hidden costs 'FREE' products. You pay postage (I paid $9 for 250 business cards). Pretty sure they do sticky labels too ...

Give me five minutes and I will take some photos of what they have done for me.

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

More
16 years 2 months ago #175300 by Louise W
[attach]97[/attach]
Business Card

[attach]98[/attach]
Magnetic Calendar

[attach]99[/attach]
Magnetic Business Card

You create the stuff yourself but there are lots of designs to choose from and you can upload your own photos etc.

Attached files [IMG]http://app.lifestyleblock.co.nz/images/converted_files/146500=97-business card.jpg[/img]
File Attachment:
[IMG]http://app.lifestyleblock.co.nz/images/converted_files/146500=99-magnet bus card.jpg[/img]

TALISMAN FARM

Home of 'TF Hamish'and 'Crossiebeg Brennan' and where we are 'breeding extraordinary horses for ordinary riders'

25 acres of beautiful rolling pastures in the heart of the wonderful Wairarapa.

NixPixArt and Talisman Farm
or join us on FACEBOOK

More
16 years 2 months ago #175327 by ame

Birman Babe;146360 wrote: but I dont want to pay a fortune for them. Business card size & in colour. Replica of my business card actually. Want around 250. Nobody around my area seems to do them....anyone know of anyone who would do these for me???

So... you want about 250 self-adhesive business cards.

Let's assume you have at least 250 business cards spare...

How about sticking wide double-sided tape onto your business cards, or using Pritt stick or some other glue?

Taking 250 cards out of your last run of business cards would be cheaper than having a (small) run of self-adhesive coloured labels. Perhaps.

A

More
16 years 2 months ago #175371 by Birman Babe
Lou, Vistaprint dont do labels large enough for what I want; only little address labels. I get them to print my bus cards, etc, though; really cheap and good quality.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds