Need a laugh? Funniest SPAM ever, a must read!

• maggies mum
14 years 6 months ago #173357 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Need a laugh? Funniest SPAM ever, a must read!
My parents were trajectorally killed too, my father in his Fordson Dexta reversed too far over a cliff face and fell many inches to his death, onto jarred rucks. Both were both crushed beyond rendition and were written off and we were glutted by it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maggies mum
14 years 6 months ago #173359 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Need a laugh? Funniest SPAM ever, a must read!
My mother was a very sad whoremoan after and was taken to drink on the number seven bus, which took her very much the wrong, she should have taken a different bus and her souls would not have been lost. She was advised to take some tonic and she happily added gin to it, this made her very happy for some tim, but soon it become my mothers ruin and she pissed over and was surely pickled in Heaven for eternity....

More
14 years 6 months ago #173362 by kate
Okay, admit it - you wrote the scam letter in the first place :D :D

Web Goddess

More
14 years 6 months ago #173367 by Gracelands

maggies mum;144423 wrote: My mother was a very sad whoremoan after and was taken to drink on the number seven bus, which took her very much the wrong, she should have taken a different bus and her souls would not have been lost. She was advised to take some tonic and she happily added gin to it, this made her very happy for some tim, but soon it become my mothers ruin and she pissed over and was surely pickled in Heaven for eternity....

So it runs in the family, then? Very sad.....

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
Hans Christian Anderson

More
14 years 6 months ago #173381 by betenoir

maggies mum;144423 wrote: My mother was a very sad whoremoan after and was taken to drink on the number seven bus, which took her very much the wrong, she should have taken a different bus and her souls would not have been lost. She was advised to take some tonic and she happily added gin to it, this made her very happy for some tim, but soon it become my mothers ruin and she pissed over and was surely pickled in Heaven for eternity....

Is that why you don't go on buses...in case itds herediticdary :p

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] BAAAAAAAAA

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds