Need a laugh? Funniest SPAM ever, a must read!

• maggies mum
14 years 4 months ago #11148 by maggies mum
This made me cry with laughter, and none of that hanging pan king![:0]

Hello Dearest One, Happy Valentine.

How are you doing? Am Susan Tommy , 26 yrs old girl, from Kanya ,I am simple and easy going girl i like to be happy and see others around be happy love is important to me and i need love from someone I will beloved. no game no hanging pan king, easy life and with sense of hum our to include understanding this my want no color, no religion, no matter be cos love is my religion i believe in God and his word.we can try some thin good.

But presently living in Senegal Dakar west Africa, very (sensitive in hum our) I work out my daily activities & love to read in English variety of books, I think I am sensitive and kind to people, my late mother says that I am good looking take a good care of my body and my look, also I think I have a good sense of humor enjoy going to theater ,concerts and be a good GIRL. And that teach me to be open minded, forgiving , loving and of my hobbies like to laugh,

I live to be spontaneous, and I am usually up to trying any good thing at least once, I love relaxing indoors after the days activities by watching movies,reading and a Little sleep to relax my veins and arteries. I have peace in my heart that God will give me the sweetest person in the whole universe, mature, fun to be with, warm hearted, and would be able to cry on his shoulder and he will also cry on mine too.Meaning that i am single. So I can say like Paul, “though I am not what I ought to be nor what I wish to be, nor yet what I hope to be, I can truly say I am not what I once was” only can be tell by people!!!!!!!!!!!!

About my family, My Father Lawson Tommy was a Neurological consultant in our government hospital; he is a wealthy man and a loving father.

But one faithful day he was coming home from the hospital after work and he ran into a failed brake lorry at a junction which made his Mercedes Benz E class beyond repairs and also my father beyond recognition, he died instantly and at that moment, I was going to evening church service with my mum, she received a distress call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed a high blood pressure, people around help me to took her to the hospital, after three mouth, she pass away.

That was how i loose my parents, I started staying with my uncle my father younger brother. He start using me like a slave in his house,the car my late father bought for me my uncle too it from and give it to his son. Each day i was caring if there no help from God. But,right now i am in Senegal sally leaving in a missionary camp as a refuse. I 'm seriously looking for a man to be with i have tired of leaving such a crazy life since the death of my parents.
This is my pics and i will like you to send me yours too, Have you eve been to any of the Africa countries before? I shall wait to hear from you again, I care to see your smile.
Email me at [email protected] .
With All my Love,
Susan

I'm still laughing and can't stop!~ :D :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #173177 by gemini kiwi
Thanks for the laugh, that was too funny. :D

• maggies mum
14 years 4 months ago #173178 by maggies mum
Replied by maggies mum on topic Need a laugh? Funniest SPAM ever, a must read!
Good advice though at one point! To relax those veins and arteries! ;)

There are some classics in there eh? :)

• chooky
14 years 4 months ago #173186 by chooky
A refuse in a missionary camp eh !! - does that mean the poor girl is being used as a rubbish bin ?? :D :D

• maggies mum
14 years 4 months ago #173196 by maggies mum
Oh I Know!! And this is so tragic:

But one faithful day he was coming home from the hospital after work and he ran into a failed brake lorry at a junction which made his Mercedes Benz E class beyond repairs and also my father beyond recognition, he died instantly and at that moment, I was going to evening church service with my mum, she received a distress call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed a high blood pressure, people around help me to took her to the hospital, after three mouth, she pass away.

How can a day be faithful? And that nasty old failed brake lorry!

Just love it!

More
14 years 4 months ago #173202 by kate
Do you think the fact that her father was driving a Mercedes Benz E class is relevant? Except to his wealth and status?

Web Goddess

More
14 years 4 months ago #173241 by Gracelands

maggies mum;144245 wrote: How can a day be faithful?

I thought maybe it was a faithful day because they were at church?:confused: :D

After 3 mouth she pass away.
I think I'd pass away too if I had 3 mouth. Sounds painful. [:0][:0][:0] I'd also not want to loose control in a church. That could be messy.

"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
Hans Christian Anderson

• maggies mum
14 years 4 months ago #173251 by maggies mum
And who is this Senegal sally??

More
14 years 4 months ago #173281 by Valmai
I googled till my fingers were sore but I just cannot find a country named Kanya!!!!
That really is a gem!

Carbon-based biological unit.

• maggies mum
14 years 4 months ago #173284 by maggies mum
Am Susan Tommy , 26 yrs old girl, from Kanya ,I am simple and easy going girl

She's that alright! :)

More
14 years 4 months ago #173288 by kate
my late mother says

So...she's clairvoyant too :p

Web Goddess

• maggies mum
14 years 4 months ago #173295 by maggies mum
I'm beginning to think she's worth a reply!

Any single fells on here want a simple easy going girl with absolutely no hanging pan king!

More
14 years 4 months ago #173340 by Valmai

maggies mum;144354 wrote: I'm beginning to think she's worth a reply!

Go on !! DO IT!!! This could be the best entertainment I have all year. :D :D Shall we all help with the heartfelt missive??

Carbon-based biological unit.

• maggies mum
14 years 4 months ago #173352 by maggies mum
I think you should! :)

Away ya go then.................................

• maggies mum
14 years 4 months ago #173354 by maggies mum
Dear Susan

Thunk ewe four ewer e-mail. I was muchly surplused by tit. I too am looking for an easy part time girl to share in many games.
Even though we are fart apart I think we have much to giveth to each mother........

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds