Hello from New Jersey! New guy here

• Shellman66
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #552743 by Shellman66
Hello from New Jersey! New guy here was created by Shellman66
"Hello. My name is Derek, I'm retired and live in Vineland, NJ. Thank you for accepting me into the group “Lifestyle Block". Happy to be a member. Anyway I am looking forward to meeting some of you in the near future. Until then….

Please be patient if I ask stupid questions, I will try my best to use the search function, but sometimes search and I don't get along.

I'm loving the forum so far! I just wanted to say how much I enjoy this forum. The experience here is awesome.
So, I hope for some good piece of advice.
Site - mytoyforenjoy.com/
Cheers!"
Last edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Shellman66.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #552744 by Ronney
Hello Derek and welcome :)

Just remember, the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask so ask away. Somebody will try to help and, as you've probably noticed, it isn't just farming that comes up for discussion.

Glad you enjoy the site - Kate works very hard at keeping it up and running for us.

Cheers,
Ronnie

More
1 year 9 months ago #552745 by LongRidge
Welcome from me. Do you raise livestock or poultry? There are some farming similarities in both our countries, but in other ways there are big difference. But then, there are in different parts of NZ too. No question is stupid, and our replies are suggestions based on experience, rather than advice.

More
1 year 9 months ago #552750 by Hawkspur
Welcome.
One note: so you are not constantly having to explain in every post that you are not in NZ, you can say where your location in your Profile and it will show under your name whenever you comment or post. This can be as specific or as vague as you want. It is under the Profile tab, then edit, and then the Profile Information tab.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds