paying back gst

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #551053 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic paying back gst

cowstails wrote: .: and why arnt my smily faces working. i just get a word instead of a icon, lol.

To make the smilies work, make sure you put a space in before you add the smilie. Also, if you want to quote someone, click the Action button below the person you want to quote, and then select the "Quote" tab on the drop down menu from that action button. Then, click below the quote on your reply page, to get your cursor in the right place to start typing

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Stikkibeek.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #551059 by cowstails
Replied by cowstails on topic paying back gst

Stikkibeek wrote:

cowstails wrote: .: and why arnt my smily faces working. i just get a word instead of a icon, lol.

To make the smilies work, make sure you put a space in before you add the smilie. Also, if you want to quote someone, click the Action button below the person you want to quote, and then select the "Quote" tab on the drop down menu from that action button. Then, click below the quote on your reply page, to get your cursor in the right place to start typing

ooh. thankyou.
:cheer:
nope, that didnt work with the icon, lol. i put a space too.

More
3 years 9 months ago #551060 by cowstails
Replied by cowstails on topic paying back gst

cowstails wrote:

Stikkibeek wrote:

ooh. thankyou.
:cheer:
nope, that didnt work with the icon, lol. i put a space too.

ok, maybe it did work...its just not showing up b4 i post it. :evil:

More
3 years 9 months ago #551062 by tonybaker
Replied by tonybaker on topic paying back gst
to quote, just copy the text you want to quote and then click on the quote icon then paste. You text will automatically appear between the quote marks.

5 acres, Ferguson 35X and implements, Hanmay pto shredder, BMW Z3, Countax ride on mower, chooks, Dorper and Wiltshire sheep. Bosky wood burning central heating stove and radiators. Retro caravan. Growing our own food and preserving it. Small vineyard, crap wine. :)

More
3 years 9 months ago #551070 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic paying back gst

cowstails wrote: nope, that didnt work with the icon, lol. i put a space too.

Which ends up looking like this :whistle:

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S
Attachments:

More
3 years 9 months ago #551076 by tonybaker
Replied by tonybaker on topic paying back gst
Cowstails, it seems you are still unsure about GST?
On sale of a registered business, anything you claimed gst on, eg tractor, car, land etc, that you keep after the sale you have to repay gst on at its current market value. Only the land area that was used for the business is liable, not the house itself.
This is an oversimplification but should give your friend some idea of what they are up for.
Best to use an accountant as the worst thing they can do is trigger an audit by IRD!

5 acres, Ferguson 35X and implements, Hanmay pto shredder, BMW Z3, Countax ride on mower, chooks, Dorper and Wiltshire sheep. Bosky wood burning central heating stove and radiators. Retro caravan. Growing our own food and preserving it. Small vineyard, crap wine. :)

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds