It's been a while

More
4 years 7 months ago #536483 by Telly
It's been a while was created by Telly
Hi all - looking forward to getting to know everyone again. I haven't been on LSB in a few years - full time work got in the way Looking forward to seeing which of the old 'faces' are still around - a few of whom I have met. I am finally back milking my goat and making cheese for the first time since going back to work full time in 2010!

Goats: 4 boers + 4 kids (all does[:D]), 1 saanen + 2 kids, 1 toggenburg.
Chickens: Barred Rock, Light Sussex, Araucana, pekins
Pigs now in the freezer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #536487 by Ruth
Replied by Ruth on topic It's been a while
Welcome back! Has fulltime work ceased or are you a more expert time-manager now?

More
4 years 7 months ago #536493 by Telly
Replied by Telly on topic It's been a while
No, still working but trying to get some balance back into life. I was unwell for quite a bit so no energy for extras. Also, my sons who were only just starting school way back are now strapping teenagers and capable of doing more - I'm training the twins to each cook once a week. Milking my goat is a lovely way to end the day - very peaceful (when she is behaving herself!). If Andrea is still around - Heidi is the daughter of the goat I bought from you. Mother unfortunately ate rhubarb when she escaped one day and I didn't know as when I found her, she was nowhere near it.

Goats: 4 boers + 4 kids (all does[:D]), 1 saanen + 2 kids, 1 toggenburg.
Chickens: Barred Rock, Light Sussex, Araucana, pekins
Pigs now in the freezer

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds