Hello From Hanmer

More
5 years 8 months ago #526503 by G n T
Hello From Hanmer was created by G n T
Hi!
We've been lurking on here a while, but it's coming up our one year anniversary on our lifestyle block so I thought I'd better say hello!
I always wanted a lifestyle block to keep my horses on, but now we have moved we hardly have time to ride them! We have survived our first lambing, raised a piggy and managed to keep this current lot of chooks from getting eaten by anything. Both having desk jobs we are loving getting outside & physical when we are home. It feels great and it's so much fun.
Cheers
Tsarina & Greg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #526515 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic Hello From Hanmer
Love your "name". I too can feel like a G nT to unwind with at the end of the day :evil: :woohoo: Sounds as if your move to a lifestyle block has begun to pay dividends. It can be hard work, but recognizing it as a 24 hour lifestyle rather than a hobby, is all part of the change and can be very rewarding. Don't forget to factor in some R&R though even if it's only saddling up for a ride. Welcome to the LSB

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: G n T

More
5 years 8 months ago #526532 by reggit
Replied by reggit on topic Hello From Hanmer
Well done, you'll love it :)

Take a break...while I take care of your home, your block, your pets, your stock! [;)] PM me...
The following user(s) said Thank You: G n T

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds