An Aged Farmer in Mangawhai, the Make-A-Wish Foundation and a Streaker Son of a local Policeman

More
6 years 6 months ago #516671 by blackstumpstories
Hi there, Kevin Young is my name, I live in Whangarei with my wife of 40+ years and we've been helping an 80+ 'Back Block' man by name of Brian Styles with a series of rural books he has written that are real screamers, they're fun, give a little history and told in 'sale yard / pub' talk.
(Which includes the real story of the Streaker son and the policeman)
He is funding these books and the profits ALL go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation

Time is the essence to raise more funds now for Make-A-Wish, so I am introducing a special set of the books to the LSB members.

If Looking for a DOUBLE WAMMY Christmas present at this late stage for......
Uncle Joe... Aunt Jess... The Folk... or just a Friend sitting in the 'Back Blocks' with no phone, TV or a Friend?...
then this is the place to be - as we introduce the set of 3 books for just $49.99

Awesome stories of rural living starting from the '40's through to century turn. Mostly true with the later books being slightly modified with some poetic licence that will lift the spirit of any rural minded Kiwi.

Stories about trucking, cattle droving, rural communities, farming and breaking in new land - all expressed with an imagination that creates colourful pictures in the mind that will lead to some good 'old time' belly laughter.

There really is something here for everyone. He's a Barry Crump type character and an amazing man with a huge heart for the Make-A-Wish Foundation to which ALL the profits go.

Check out the attachment below or just go to and make someone's day and definitely make a child's day.

You can go to the website see the reviews and order there or ring us on (09) 435 3613 or 0221 361 898 or email [email protected]
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds