Hi…do you come here often?

More
6 years 9 months ago #511781 by Heychick
Hey, so I'm new but have been staking the site for a few weeks and am now ready to commit to what appears to be a wonderful community of like minded people :D
I grew up in the Waikato & South Waikato but like so many others, ended up in the city for most of my adult life, and now its time to come back and get that lifestyle block I've always dreamt of!
My partner and I want to be as self sufficient as possible so are currently looking at 2-4Ha blocks in the Taupo area.
We have a LOT to learn so I'm asking for your patience in advance as I will ask a silly question or two along the way…it will happen, trust me!! :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #512664 by Trace
:) Welcome to the forum

More
6 years 9 months ago #512670 by Mich
Welcome Heychick - great to have you join in. Don't be afraid about asking what you think are silly questions - truth is that there are probably dozens of others that are keen to know the answer to exactly the same question, LOL. Has happened to me lots of times. :-)

All the best with your property search, and we look forward to hearing how it goes. Have you seen the E-Book guide on this site about things to look for when buying a block?
Cheers, Mich.

Good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help someone up. Anon.

More
6 years 9 months ago #512685 by Heychick
Thanks Mich, yes I studied the E-Book and found it very helpful….and just a tad scary!
A few things I hadn't thought of in there!

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds