Seeking fellow Homesteading nuts

• Tirn Aill Farm
6 years 11 months ago #40006 by Tirn Aill Farm
Seeking fellow Homesteading nuts was created by Tirn Aill Farm
Hi I'm Jane, a long time self sufficiency/homesteading nut, John Seymour fan and avid give anything a go type. I live on a 15 acre block in Northland with my Husband and youngest girl along with a myriad of creatures (cows,goats,sheep,ducks,chickens,geese ......). Have Clydesdales we want to put into harness (graze elswhere, not enough land at home). Grow our fruit and veg, make cheese, process our own meat etc etc, you get the picture. Looking for like minded nuts to share info, trials and tribulations. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #510493 by Deanna
Hi and welcome Jane. How long have you been life styling? I love Clydesdales, would love to see pictures. I like trying anything too. We have only been at it for 2 1/2 years, but so far, sheep, chickens, bees, cheese making and now a steer we rescued. We are older, but taking it all in our stride. I look forward to reading your experiences and ideas.

25 acres, 1400 Blue Gums, Wiltshire sheep, 5 steers, 2 cows, ducks, chickens, bees, dog, cats, retired, 1 husband and 3 grandkids.

• Tirn Aill Farm
6 years 11 months ago #510506 by Tirn Aill Farm
Replied by Tirn Aill Farm on topic Seeking fellow Homesteading nuts
Hi Deanna, Started on this journey over 20 yrs ago so been at it a while now and haven't grown the least bit tired of it, learning constantly. Happy to post pics of the Clydes when I figure out how to do it. :)

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds