free minaturee kunnekunnes

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #39647 by symes
hiya can any one help me I sadly have to rehome my minature kunne kunne sow and boar. they have been pets as well as breeding pair.Would love for them to go to a forever home.they are really friendly love people and sow is pregnant again.so if any one can help find a home for these guys give me a ring please 078476354.ask for wendy.they are free to good home. cheers pigs are in hamilton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #506887 by RaeM1
Replied by RaeM1 on topic free minaturee kunnekunnes
Good luck with find them a loving home, sorry I could not take your offer on today when we spoke. regards Rae

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #506893 by lindee
Replied by lindee on topic free minaturee kunnekunnes
ooooooh! I would love to have kunes again! :)

Used to breed registered kunekunes last century - also the reason I had to move from suburban Howick to a couple of acres in Pukekohe many years ago. Sadly, I don't think the council here will allow me to have them on our quarter acre but if you get desperate I'm sure I could surreptitiously pig-sit them here for a little while until a permanent home was found.

Really miss Cybil and Basil - they were the coolest pets.
:)

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept. ;)

One Bull Terrier/Greyhound X, one very full-on Huntaway X pup, four assorted felines, [strike]nine[/strike] thirteen assorted hens, two accidental roos, two adorable BaabeeDoll sheep.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #507334 by oonasmith
not sure we have the space at the mo where we are with the animals we already have but will talk to hubby!

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds