Heya from Feilding

More
7 years 9 months ago #38215 by Moxpearl
Heya from Feilding was created by Moxpearl
Well we moved from Wellington City to Feilding about a year ago for a lifestyle change..and boy its sure different up here!.

I am 30 and my partner is 29... we both work in Palmy and have a crazy little 6 (Almost 7) year old!.

Anyways we have 2 cats... 2 horses (Sorry, Endless Money Pits) and and a pet Lamb.. looking at getting some Chickens too soon!.

So yeah .. hey :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #493255 by Baroque
Replied by Baroque on topic Heya from Feilding
Welcome to LSB!

Yes there are more of us on here with Money Pits [;)] so don't feel like you're the only ones. :D

Breeding & training quality Spanish horses - THE horse of Kings! Also breeding Arapawa & Pitt Island sheep.

More
7 years 9 months ago #493260 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Heya from Feilding
Hi ya :) .. welcome to the neighborhood :)
Am in Feilding and my goats and sheep and gang are at Awahuri
:) have sheep stuff if you need things for Popcorn :) .. no point in buy stuff when i have the drench/ 5 in 1/ tail rings if you need anything just yell :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
7 years 9 months ago #493278 by kindajojo
Replied by kindajojo on topic Heya from Feilding
Hi we are out in Halcombe...also work in Palmy....let me know if you need any help with lamb....mind you Stu as above, is the resident fix it, care for it, babysit it ....man to got to. Worth his weight in gold..can recommend him.

More
7 years 9 months ago #493326 by John M
Replied by John M on topic Heya from Feilding
Another local here too. Near Bunnythorpe for us, and I work all over the whole country travelling! Well not all the time, but usually a few days a month.

Welcome. And yell out if you need help but as Above, Stu and Jo are gold.

John

Breeding black Wiltshire shedding sheep.

Full shedding, easy care, good feet, easy lambing and good mothering is what it takes to make the breeding cut!

More
7 years 9 months ago #493344 by jsmum
Replied by jsmum on topic Heya from Feilding
Hiya in Friendly Feilding. I still think of myself as a newbie here but can tell you that you are definitely on the right site for help and support. Also nice to know there are people around that have stuff if something happens when the shops are shut. Jump Start and Anlamb in the freezer for emergencies!

More
7 years 9 months ago #493775 by debidoos
Replied by debidoos on topic Heya from Feilding
Hi heya & all in fielding/Bunnythorpe area

We have just bought our first lifestyle plot & live in between Ashurst and Bunnythorpe. We moved in three weeks ago .. It's all very new to us we've never done anything like this before :0. So far there is me, my partner, 18 year old son, two kittens, 9 chickens plus plans to expand our family with goats/pigs/sheep. I work in Palmy Monday to Friday. We love our home & hoping to meet some friends in the area as we don't know anyone :) looking forward to chatting with you on the forum :D

More
7 years 9 months ago #494386 by kindajojo
Replied by kindajojo on topic Heya from Feilding
Hi debidoos, we are in Halcombe, but I work @ Terrace end....have wilti's and Galloways.

Looks like we might need another manawatu get together soon....

More
7 years 9 months ago #494403 by shad297
Replied by shad297 on topic Heya from Feilding
Hiya from me too. I am in Palmy and know Stu R through our mutual appreciation of greyhounds.

Husband, two teenagers, Stanley & Jed the greyhounds, one quail (Hawkefrost), one budgie (Chaos) small productive surburban section.

More
7 years 9 months ago #494443 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Heya from Feilding
hi ya Debidoos :) .. am in Feilding .. my sheep and goats are at Awahuri :) .. my 4 Greyhounds are here at home in Feilding with me :)
:) probly go past your place at least the last Sunday in each month ... on my way to Ashhurst with my Greyhounds for the GAP walk :)
If you ever need a hand with sheep or animals or pigs :) yeah or cattle to :) .. just yell ... also if you need stuff for any of the above .. yell here first .. if i have it your welcome to use it :)
Jojo and John M and Wiltshire and 3 Girls Farming and Ray H are all local to as well as 4 trees :) and a few others to are all local and good people :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
7 years 9 months ago #494475 by RichardW
Replied by RichardW on topic Heya from Feilding
Welcome Moxpeal,
File Attachment:

Running superfine Merino's for 15 years drench free and seed grower, sold through www.sentinelsgroup.co.nz/

Inventor of Watson multishears www.watsonmultishears.co.nz

More
7 years 8 months ago #495151 by debidoos
Replied by debidoos on topic Heya from Feilding
Hi kindajojo & Stu -R ... Sounds great there are a few of us all close by.... A manuwatu get together sounds like a great idea... Do u have any dates in mind?

More
7 years 8 months ago #495446 by belinda_h
Replied by belinda_h on topic Heya from Feilding
Live over the river near Marton and work in Feilding. Welcome to the neighbourhood.

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds