Hi there from Rotorua!

More
7 years 11 months ago #37954 by Hawthorndenhorses
Hi everyone :) Just wanted to say a hello and that I m looking forward to being part of lsb. We will be moving to our 30acre block in Rotorua East at the end of August 2014.
We will be running a horse grazing business there, and enjoying our own horses, ponies, donkeys, cats and dogs and motorbikes!
My husband and I have three kids, two girl 13, 11 and one boy 6. Our niece also spends a lot of time with us, she is 15. So a busy household!
We are moving from suburbia in town and while we love our home and neighbours, are looking forward to the privacy and space of our own block.
Talk soon :) Sarah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #490401 by tonic
Replied by tonic on topic Hi there from Rotorua!
Welcome!

More
7 years 11 months ago #490453 by Hawthorndenhorses
Thank you!

More
7 years 11 months ago #490674 by Baroque
Replied by Baroque on topic Hi there from Rotorua!
Welcome!

There are a few horse people on here now :D

Breeding & training quality Spanish horses - THE horse of Kings! Also breeding Arapawa & Pitt Island sheep.

More
7 years 11 months ago #490676 by Deanna
Replied by Deanna on topic Hi there from Rotorua!

Hawthorndenhorses;495099 wrote: Hi everyone :) Just wanted to say a hello and that I m looking forward to being part of lsb. We will be moving to our 30acre block in Rotorua East at the end of August 2014.
We will be running a horse grazing business there, and enjoying our own horses, ponies, donkeys, cats and dogs and motorbikes!
My husband and I have three kids, two girl 13, 11 and one boy 6. Our niece also spends a lot of time with us, she is 15. So a busy household!
We are moving from suburbia in town and while we love our home and neighbours, are looking forward to the privacy and space of our own block.
Talk soon :) Sarah

Hi Sarah and welcome. 30 acres, awesome, won't belong now, very exciting. Only been at it 18 months ourselves and just loving it. Always something to do. Take care. :)

25 acres, 1400 Blue Gums, Wiltshire sheep, 5 steers, 2 cows, ducks, chickens, bees, dog, cats, retired, 1 husband and 3 grandkids.

More
7 years 11 months ago #490882 by Peterkit03
Replied by Peterkit03 on topic Hi there from Rotorua!
Welcome from Ramarama, Auckland. Life will be exciting. I can't wait to get into mine. House has just started building. Woo... :D

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds