Hay everyone I'm new to this site

More
7 years 11 months ago #37878 by April
Hi my name is April first time on this site I live in Arkansas in the ozark foothills on a large farm we have lots of cattle a horse cat rabbit bottle calfs and I am rehabilitating a deer fawn and a baby screech owl until the r big enuff and capable to b on there own as well as work full time raise my daughter and run my husbands business as far as paper work and taxes I also go to online college for criminal justice to farther my career in law enforcement so my plate is pretty full but I will do my best to keep up with this community it looks to b ever helpful and informative[:I]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #489562 by Deanna
Welcome April :) . I wonder what you climate is like compared to ours. And what predators you have we don't. You sure do keep busy. How long have you been living off the land with all your animals?

25 acres, 1400 Blue Gums, Wiltshire sheep, 5 steers, 2 cows, ducks, chickens, bees, dog, cats, retired, 1 husband and 3 grandkids.

More
7 years 11 months ago #489563 by Kiwi303
Arkansaw eh? I'll hold back the hillbilly jokes :D

Y'all have fun on here.

:)

You Live and Learn, or you don't Live Long -anon

More
7 years 11 months ago #489586 by Stu_R
Hi and welcome :) .. great to see people from other countries on here to :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
7 years 11 months ago #489613 by doki86
Hello everyone. We are a couple who is new to the website Helper. We are interested in this membership that is paid. Is this some kind of scam. We had a really bad experience., And I tell you: Do you host, put paid to it

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds