Hi All

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #37811 by McCorkindale
Hi All was created by McCorkindale
My wife and I have just had our offer accepted on 4 acres of bare land in Waimauku just Nth West of Auckland, towards Muriwai. The main catalyst was our eldest daughter has out grown pony club so need a place for the horse. The lifestyle block has always been a dream of ours. We start building in September and as a compulsive reasearcher this website looks like the perfect resource! looking foward to spending hours reading through all the posts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #488966 by Deanna
Replied by Deanna on topic Hi All
Hi and welcome. Sounds excellent for you. And a new home to boot! :)
Lots to read here and lotsa folk to help. We've been on our dream for 18 months and love it. Wonderful neighbours and life.

25 acres, 1400 Blue Gums, Wiltshire sheep, 5 steers, 2 cows, ducks, chickens, bees, dog, cats, retired, 1 husband and 3 grandkids.

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #489014 by stephclark
Replied by stephclark on topic Hi All
welcome to the neighbourhood.. we are 10acres up next to riverhead forest..

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #489023 by shad297
Replied by shad297 on topic Hi All
Hello and welcome and lucky you! husband would like a block of land one day to keep him occupied, however not really a possibility yet with kids at school up the road and of course money. This is a great site.....even though we are townies.
(we are ex Aucklanders)

Husband, two teenagers, Stanley & Jed the greyhounds, one quail (Hawkefrost), one budgie (Chaos) small productive surburban section.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #489069 by Baroque
Replied by Baroque on topic Hi All
Welcome to lsb and great to see more horsey people joining up!

I'm sure all of us can help with any questions you have. :)

Breeding & training quality Spanish horses - THE horse of Kings! Also breeding Arapawa & Pitt Island sheep.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds