Hello everyone

More
8 years 1 day ago #37804 by Dinobot5
Hello everyone was created by Dinobot5
Great site here! I am looking to start relationships with land owners after some pest control (to help me enjoy my hobby of hunting) and have listed a classified add with LSB.

I am so impressed with the site that I have asked my fiancee's parents to join, they have a block in Masterton with sheep and cattle. And I can think of several occasions when this site would have been useful!

I have basic knowledge of farming and help with drenching and docking where I can. Keen to get to know people int he wider Wellington/Wairarapa area, I am from Hastings and do miss the friends and word of mouth there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 15 hours ago #488926 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic Hello everyone
Welcome to LSB DB5. I think you will find quite a few LSB members in your new general area.
I have visited Hastings and surrounds quite a few times when I had a cousin living in Otane.
Used to be very jealous of the good growing conditions and the higher temps, but the humidity was a bit of a shock the first time i experienced it.

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
8 years 14 hours ago #488930 by Peterkit03
Replied by Peterkit03 on topic Hello everyone
Welcome from Ramarama, Auckland. I m a newbie too.

More
7 years 11 months ago #488970 by Deanna
Replied by Deanna on topic Hello everyone
Hi Dinobot5

It is a great site for advice and help. Its been a great help to me. I hope you find some hunting buddies. :D

25 acres, 1400 Blue Gums, Wiltshire sheep, 5 steers, 2 cows, ducks, chickens, bees, dog, cats, retired, 1 husband and 3 grandkids.

More
7 years 11 months ago #489068 by Baroque
Replied by Baroque on topic Hello everyone
Great to see more new people joining up, hope you find some great hunting buddies! :D

Breeding & training quality Spanish horses - THE horse of Kings! Also breeding Arapawa & Pitt Island sheep.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds