Long time lurker but new poster

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #37728 by Go Kaz
Thought I should introduce myself.

I am Karen and hubby, myself and kids live on 5 acres in Ngatea with a menagerie of animals (horse, pony, sheep, beefies and chooks! oh and a couple of piggies!

We shifted in last November after being townies for ages!

Thanks all!
Karen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #488226 by Deanna
Hi and welcome Karen. In that small time you have embraced the country living as we did too. You have a wonderful variety of animals. You'll be having you first winter. We are in our 2nd and I'm hoping I have enough stores in the barn. All the best.

25 acres, 1400 Blue Gums, Wiltshire sheep, 5 steers, 2 cows, ducks, chickens, bees, dog, cats, retired, 1 husband and 3 grandkids.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #488329 by Go Kaz
Thanks! Luckily we quickly shut the place up for hay when we got here and managed to get 102 bales which we have barely touched so we should have plenty!

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #488411 by kindajojo
Welcome...

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #488414 by Deanna

Go Kaz;492801 wrote: Thanks! Luckily we quickly shut the place up for hay when we got here and managed to get 102 bales which we have barely touched so we should have plenty!

Lucky you, the day we moved into this place the tractor was leaving, having baled the hay, and the hay left too![:0]

25 acres, 1400 Blue Gums, Wiltshire sheep, 5 steers, 2 cows, ducks, chickens, bees, dog, cats, retired, 1 husband and 3 grandkids.

More
8 years 1 week ago #488538 by Baroque
Welcome to lsb :D

Breeding & training quality Spanish horses - THE horse of Kings! Also breeding Arapawa & Pitt Island sheep.

More
8 years 1 week ago #488680 by Go Kaz
Thanks Baroque... you might recognise my name from the horsey forums.. :)

More
8 years 1 week ago #488708 by mrelshauno
Welcome aboard!

More
8 years 1 week ago #488799 by Negodil
Welcome Karen, you'll find this forum full of helpful and friendly people so ask any question you want. There are many members near your area as well.

Fairhaven Alpacas, breeding champion Suri alpaca in Temuka

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds