introduction from the north king country

More
10 years 8 months ago #36188 by Maungamutu
Hi all,
joined the site while searching for answers on septic system problems we are having (will try and post a different thread later)

My wife and I purchased the lsb property we currently have 18 yrs ago as a first home ( feel sorry for young buyers these days) and stocked the 7 acres with 2 horses and 2 cats - still have 1 of the 2 cats!!

Currently run 3 Horses, 14 Suffolk ewes/1 Suffolk ram/ 19 lambs, 1 dog ( A big friendly Berner), 2 Guinea pigs, - and of course the 1 cat.

I was raised on a local family dairy farm and the wife has been riding horses since 5 so we are pretty out doorsy types with 1 daughter who is making great progress on her pony.

The forums here seem to tick over pretty quick which I think make for a great site to visit.

regards Alan M

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #472838 by Deanna
Welcome Alan, it is a great site for sure. You can google things, but to have one one with how ever many, with good quick experienced answers, well you can't beat it.

Glad you found it.

25 acres, 1400 Blue Gums, Wiltshire sheep, 5 steers, 2 cows, ducks, chickens, bees, dog, cats, retired, 1 husband and 3 grandkids.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds