Grazing in Masterton

More
8 years 8 months ago #36138 by Kimble
Grazing in Masterton was created by Kimble
Hi there

I am a student at Vic and have just got a summer job at little Avondale stud. I desperately need grazing for my lovely, quiet TB gelding. He is super sweet and very easy to have around!

Could anyone help me out? I've never been to Masterton and don't know where to start. Help would be very appreciated!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #472315 by katieb
Replied by katieb on topic Grazing in Masterton
maybe try phoneing the vets, pony club, adult riding culb etc and see if they know of anyone that may have space... or put an add in local paper

Animals rule our place... cows, calves, sheep, goats, pigs, horses, donkeys, chickens, ducks... the list goes on
...."lifestyle block like" 25 or so acres around the house attached to a rather large farm with dairy drystock & a 600 cow dairy conversion :)....1500 acres to call home

More
8 years 8 months ago #472316 by katieb
Replied by katieb on topic Grazing in Masterton
also if you are on facebook, find any masterton buy and sell groups & post

Animals rule our place... cows, calves, sheep, goats, pigs, horses, donkeys, chickens, ducks... the list goes on
...."lifestyle block like" 25 or so acres around the house attached to a rather large farm with dairy drystock & a 600 cow dairy conversion :)....1500 acres to call home

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds