Hello from Awahuri Feilding!

More
8 years 9 months ago #35832 by Fimilay
Hey Everyone!

Just brought my first home just out of feilding! Being on a tight budget managed to get something semi rural! Just be and my partner out there, with our dog, a couple hoggetts, and some newborn lambs I'm rearing at the moment!!

Love coming on here, so thought I would say hello and join in! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #468769 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Hello from Awahuri Feilding!
Welcome, you'll soon get to know Stu_R, he travels that way daily!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

More
8 years 9 months ago #468772 by shad297
Hello from Palmy - yes Stu will be in shortly, he'll practically be a neighbour.

Husband, two teenagers, Stanley & Jed the greyhounds, one quail (Hawkefrost), one budgie (Chaos) small productive surburban section.

More
8 years 9 months ago #468790 by Del
Replied by Del on topic Hello from Awahuri Feilding!
And Hi from Aokautere... I'm new to the forum too, and the group here is just so welcoming :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #468833 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Hello from Awahuri Feilding!
Yeah G'day :) .. where at Awahuri ? :)
I have my sheep and goats at the Olive grove there ( yep the Mayors place)
So am out that way every day :)
Also bring my GAP ( Greyhounds As Pets) old retired racing hounds out to grove for run rounds and My very very very old Japanese Akita dog Kuma
Um yell if you need a hand with anything :) .. have a fair bit of sheep stuff if you need any :)
Welcome mate .. its a good place here lots of helpful people :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #468858 by belinda_h
I can see the next Manawatu/Rangitikei gathering will be a big one!! Wonderful that so many people are discovering this fabulous part of the country.

More
8 years 9 months ago #470022 by Fimilay
Wow everyone is soo friendly! Its amazing!

Hello to you all. Look forward to getting to know you all!

There is some great advise and help on this site. It is great to see so many people working together!

I do have one question though...I have two lambs at the moment, and they have been in their own little shelter with straw etc, I want to let them out during the day, but our hoggets are not that keen on the idea, I came out to check on them and found them bunting and chasing the lambs...what shall I do!

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds