Hi :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #35478 by Chicky
Hi :) was created by Chicky
I'm Jo, my husband Daniel and I have a 8 acre block in Halcombe, Manawatu. Have been a member for a while but have had no landline or internet at our property since we moved there so haven't had the opportunity to post or read much! However this now accomplised can be a bit more active in cyber world :)
We have a bit of a mixture of pets/livestock, I'm a vet nurse and prone to accumulate wee rescues throught the clinic :)
We currently have: Ebony my horse, Madame Susy McSausie the yearling white faced Heifer, 17 sheep (12 pregnant ewes - any day now...), chickens, ducks, two dogs Hannah and Jake and one cat Beatrice who is a Maine Coon cross :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #464876 by Crystika
Replied by Crystika on topic Hi :)
Hi Jo this is a great place to meet and chat with like minded people :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #465071 by belinda_h
Replied by belinda_h on topic Hi :)
Welcome to the area - I'm just over the river from you at Kakariki, RemRem is up the road from me and kindajojo is in Halcombe too. Call in some time - green letterbox on the right, just before the big hill

More
8 years 11 months ago #465283 by Chicky
Replied by Chicky on topic Hi :)
I was wondering if there were any locals on here! Busy time at mo but might take you up on that at some stage :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #465380 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Hi :)
Welcome :) .. there are quite a few of us locals ( Halcombe/feilding/pohangina/ashhurst) on here :)
Kindajojo probably fairly close to you guys :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
8 years 10 months ago #467155 by manvish434
Replied by manvish434 on topic Hi :)
Hello guys how are you i am new to this site please need me some help for review this site.

More
8 years 10 months ago #467157 by manvish434
Replied by manvish434 on topic Hi :)
Welcome .. there are quite a few of us locals ( Halcombe/feilding/pohangina/ashhurst) on here
Kindajojo probably fairly close to you guys
Japanese Akita dog ( Kuma ), 3 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly and GoGo ) 12 friendly sheep all of whom are named : 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee : .. 2 Kunekune's , Petie pig and Cokie sowand 9 piglets now lol ( not on property anymore though but still have them )... Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land
File Attachment:
bone pain
foot pain

More
8 years 10 months ago #467468 by RayH
Replied by RayH on topic Hi :)
Hey there just around the corner well sort of in... Pohangina here ! welcome to Manawatu and the site !

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds