Hi Everyone !

More
8 years 11 months ago #35473 by Marsh
Hi Everyone ! was created by Marsh
Hi Guys, Newbie here. looks like a great forum to be a member of. looking forward to see great posts. [;)]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #464855 by kriket
Replied by kriket on topic Hi Everyone !
Hi there, Marsh. I'm new in here too. Not sure if I'm in the right place, being a dairy farmer, but hope to help someone out with bovine issues. At least, I hope to have time to help out with calving starting any day now. Might get a bit bleary eyed over the next few weeks.

A job is in a factory or office. A lifestyle is farming. A calling is dairy farming. If you love farming, it's in your blood, sweat, and tears. If you hate it... (politely?)... go back to town.

More
8 years 11 months ago #464985 by Negodil
Replied by Negodil on topic Hi Everyone !
Hi to you both. This is a good place to get advice on just about anything to do with livestock and land - plus just about thing else you what to advice on.

Kriket - I don't have cattle but I'm sure others will find you advice and comments on discussions useful.

Fairhaven Alpacas, breeding champion Suri alpaca in Temuka

More
8 years 11 months ago #464996 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic Hi Everyone !
Hi and welcome from me too. There seem to have been a rush of newbies joining us just recently, must be the cold, wet,weather keeping everyone indoors!

Sue
Labrador lover for yonks, breeder of pedigree Murray Grey cattle for almost as long, and passionate poultry person for more years than I care to count.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds