Complete newbie

More
9 years 2 months ago #34812 by ScubaQueen
Complete newbie was created by ScubaQueen
Hey, just discovered this site .... must be fate as hoping to make my dream of owning a small LSB a reality within a year or so. Doing lots of research in the meantime!! Currently a townie ex-pat with 2 ex-farm dogs who would love a bit of land to have a couple of horses. And maybe another dog. Or two...!! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Akzle
9 years 2 months ago #457964 by Akzle
Replied by Akzle on topic Complete newbie
wilkommen. where in the cuntry are you?

More
9 years 2 months ago #457999 by jennie1945
Replied by jennie1945 on topic Complete newbie
Hi there - welcome aboard - we are new to all this too and picking up info from "old" timers is so valuable - we are ex-pats to - where are you?

12 acres - 2 Jersey cross calves - George and Mildred -going on 50 mixed sheep and lambs - teenagers and toddlers - and our Girls all laying well when we can find the eggs!!!!:cool:

More
9 years 2 months ago #458019 by ScubaQueen
Replied by ScubaQueen on topic Complete newbie
Hi, I'm in Wellington and looking at the Kapiti coast and Wairarapa. Ideally I'd like to be closer to Wellington but way out of my budget ;). I lived in a semi-rural village in the UK for 8 years so I've experienced that lifestyle (and the commuting!). My goal is to have a couple of horses and maybe some sheep too. It will just be me so I need to be realistic about what I can manage on my own - I think that will be quite a challenge!

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds