Hi All

More
9 years 3 months ago #34470 by LVK
Hi All was created by LVK
I'm Louise and live with husband and two children

We have 10 acres with goats, kuni kuni pigs, sheep, cows, dogs, cats, ducks, and chickens. (oh and hundreds of worms!)

I grew up on a small farm in NZ and took care of Highland Cattle while living in England. We came home and have lived for the last 3 years or so on our lifestyle block.

I'm interested in just about everything homesteading and love doing research. And after research I have to then have a go! We try and build or make everything we can from chicken houses to cheese presses and rocket stoves!

We try and use as much natural products as possible and are working towards being self-sufficient.

From what I see this forum is brilliant and I look forward to learning more from all the wonderful peoples on here.

L.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #454312 by ZummersetGirl
Replied by ZummersetGirl on topic Hi All
Hi Louise. I agree with you about the people on this site. I have learnt so much just by reading the posts - I don't post often as I am not as knowledgeable as most posters. Where in NZ are you?

More
9 years 3 months ago #454314 by Ruth
Replied by Ruth on topic Hi All
Welcome Louise. :)

ZG, some of us just make it up as we go along. [}:)]

More
9 years 3 months ago #454372 by belinda_h
Replied by belinda_h on topic Hi All
Hi

WHere in the Rangitikei are you? I'm down at Kakariki, near the river. There's a few of us in the neighbourhood.

More
9 years 3 months ago #454404 by LVK
Replied by LVK on topic Hi All
Thanks for the welcome!

We live near Bulls.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds