Should've Known This Forum Existed :P

More
11 years 5 months ago #34196 by AnthonyLawrence
Firstly thanks to HarryPotter who told us about this forum, who also generously gave my wife and I some of his time yesterday when he didn't have much to spare. :)

My wife and I live on 3 acres in Cambridge, just renting for now until we find the right property. We run 1 horse (her dressage horse), a Jack Russel Terrier who believes himself to be human and a bantam rooster who believes himself ruler of all he purveys.

(the rooster we discovered living in the culvert to our driveway on SH1 and just had to be saved :rolleyes: )

Me a farrier and she a dressage coach... I guess horses are our caper more than anything.

Hopefully, this forum can cure our bewilderment on some NZ lifestyle block issues, and maybe we're worth a few tips on horsey issues.

Hello and Cheers :cool:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #451550 by drifter
Welcome :D we are a pretty varied bunch here so someone is bound to be able to answer the questions you will have, and pick your brains on your area of expertise.

Strange how much you've got to know, Before you know how little you know.

More
11 years 5 months ago #451556 by Aria
Welcome to the forum! We've got a property set up for horses - but no horses - ..... yet!!! :D :D :D

More
11 years 5 months ago #451605 by kindajojo
welcome ...Cambridge is great and very horsey as no doubt you have found out

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds