Shearer 4 sheep

More
9 years 6 months ago #33814 by Judy Chrystall
Wondering if there is a shearer in Gordonton, Huntly area, 4 sheep looking rather hot. Or can you recommend shearer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #447901 by gg
Replied by gg on topic Shearer 4 sheep
Hi, we are in Horsham Downs and got the 'Lifestyle Block Bloke' to shear our 4 ewes a couple of months ago. I think we paid $50. Happy to recommend him, very skilled shearer (he brings a portable unit on the back of a trailer). I also found lots of positive comments about him on the farming forum on the TradeMe community messageboard.

More
9 years 6 months ago #447921 by RichardW
Replied by RichardW on topic Shearer 4 sheep
If you weren't so far away Judy,i could have done them for you

Running superfine Merino's for 15 years drench free and seed grower, sold through www.sentinelsgroup.co.nz/

Inventor of Watson multishears www.watsonmultishears.co.nz

More
9 years 6 months ago #448084 by Judy Chrystall
Replied by Judy Chrystall on topic Shearer 4 sheep
Hi Richard, just ready about your tunnel house, very interesting, I guess you have stones available right there on your property

More
9 years 6 months ago #448085 by Judy Chrystall
Replied by Judy Chrystall on topic Shearer 4 sheep
That was meant to say reading!!

More
9 years 6 months ago #448127 by RichardW

Judy Chrystall;448331 wrote: Hi Richard, just ready about your tunnel house, very interesting, I guess you have stones available right there on your property

Hi there Judy,all the building materiel comes from my own quarry pit,friends think i'm mad that i'm doing it all by pick&shovel,but i tell them that diggers don't sort through the rocks,hard work but satisfying when you see what you can create from a bag of cement.
I'ld post a photo of the quarry but photobucket has crashed,i'm not sure how to post a photo direct from my computer,i'll go and read how its done.

Running superfine Merino's for 15 years drench free and seed grower, sold through www.sentinelsgroup.co.nz/

More
9 years 6 months ago #448129 by RichardW
I'm first try at loading a photo :D ...great it worked,a photo of number two daughter in the quarry

Attached files [IMG]http://app.lifestyleblock.co.nz/images/converted_files/448377=11632-002 (800x600).jpg[/img]

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds