Help, I'm invisible...

More
9 years 9 months ago #32836 by John M
Sorry, I don't know where to put this, but it shows me as invisible and I want to turn that off.

Cheers, John

Breeding black Wiltshire shedding sheep.

Full shedding, easy care, good feet, easy lambing and good mothering is what it takes to make the breeding cut!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #437266 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic Help, I'm invisible...
John, go to your user control panel which you can find by clicking on your name on any thread. Open my settings and on the left hand side you will get a list of options under your control panel. Down towards the bottom of that list is under settings and options is an "edit options" line. Click that and it will open the page you need to turn invisibility off. Untick it.

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
9 years 9 months ago #437267 by Ronney
Replied by Ronney on topic Help, I'm invisible...
Yep! In fact "My Settings" should be sitting in the orange tool bar at the top of any given page, click on to that then carry on as Stikki says.

I prefer to remain invisible and these new overalls will bright orange shoulders peeve me :D

Cheers,
Ronnie

More
9 years 9 months ago #437446 by John M
Replied by John M on topic Help, I'm invisible...
Thanks. I knew it was there, just couldnt seem to find it. I'm more familiar with php forum, but learning vBulliten as one that I'm a moderator on has just swapped over to it.

John

Breeding black Wiltshire shedding sheep.

Full shedding, easy care, good feet, easy lambing and good mothering is what it takes to make the breeding cut!

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds