New members Mark Sarah saying HI!

More
9 years 10 months ago #32581 by MrMarcusx5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #434815 by kai
I am not in that area, but I am sure if you mention you are happy to shoot rabbits and possums, you will probably get a better response.

More
9 years 10 months ago #434853 by muri
Welcome to the forum.
Many of us moved to the country for peace and quiet amongst other things and the sound of an air rifle heading to its mark may not be the kind of thing that we want to hear in rural areas on a regular basis.
I am sure none of my neighbours would appreciate my offering you a site.
There are a number of gun clubs in the district such as Riverhead and there are controls over when they can be used etc. the reason for this would probably be the noise levels they generate as they certainly do punctuate the stillness.
You might be best looking at such facilities that are available already

More
9 years 10 months ago #434863 by igor
Anyone who doesn't like the sound of my heavy calibre rifle when I'm killing meat should move back to town. Gunfire is one of the normal sounds of the countryside. Air rifles are generally reasonably quiet anyway. Welcome to the site Mark and Sarah. Good luck with finding a place.

More
9 years 10 months ago #434906 by jimminette
There's an informal gun club up Tauhoa way - depends on what end of KKK that you end up at as to how far away it is They meet thursday nights. PM if you want some further information.

More
9 years 10 months ago #435280 by MrMarcusx5
Thanks for your reply Muri, I guess you dont like the sound of a dog barking or children playing, or a v8 starting up in the morning. Perhaps you should buy an island so you can sit and be sad enjoying your own silence.
Have a nice day.

Kind regards

Mark.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds