Hello - and thank you, from Scotland

More
10 years 1 month ago #31835 by JacquiF
Hello there! I thought I should register to say thanks, as twice this forum has helped me. Googling for advice on an orphan lamb, I was led here, and i have to say that the lamb would not have made it if I had not read the relavrnt threads here. Sally is now doing well and thriving. Thank you all again for such practical and helpful advice :-) xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #426297 by BillyTheTractor
Hello :D We moved to NZ from Scotland - so I immediately latched onto your post!

Wee Farm

More
10 years 1 month ago #426301 by Andrea1
Yea! Glad Sally made it, and welcome to the forum! It is one of the most helpful spots in the ether.

More
10 years 1 month ago #426313 by kai
Lewis is a lovely place, toured there on a motorbike about 9 years ago. Some fantastic stone circles and other old places.

More
10 years 1 month ago #426442 by kindajojo
hi jacqui ...welcome what sort of lamb

More
10 years 1 month ago #427013 by JacquiF
Hi - thanks everyone 😄It is a beautiful place to live, even though we get some pretty wild weather in Winter.
Kindajojo - Sally is a Blackface. We have a small flock of BF/Cheviot crosses we are building up, but she was given to us by a neighbour when her mother. Was too weak to look after her. She is doing really well now and spending most of her time with the rest of the flock, so a definite result. Thanks again.

More
10 years 1 month ago #427035 by kaybe
Hi Jacqui, welcome to the forum. Well done on saving Sally. I love lambs :-)

Tomorrow is the day I will stop procrastinating.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds