Farm word art - A great farm gift

More
10 years 3 months ago #30849 by Sezbunny
Sorry I forgot to mention when I was introducing myself yesterday and it suddenly occured to me that my LSB friends may be interested in our work as these make unique gifts spelling surnames, farm names and childrens names. :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Farm-word-art-by-Not-Just-Plain-Jane/148811415186899

"Farm word art" was originally started by my partner Jamie and I in 2010 as an interesting and fun hobby. We saw a similar idea while living overseas but thought it would be fun to stick to our own theme of farm and garden orientated objects. After many weekend strolls around my parents dairy farm, slowly piece by piece our alphabet came together, and here we are.. A to Z in fun and unique objects that will never make you look at a fence or gumboot the same way again!

Browse through the letters of our alphabet and spell out your favourite inspirational words or your child's name. See my list in the album if you need any ideas or email me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any questions.

Letters are $4 each for words up to 4 letters long. Longer than 4 letter words/names will be $20 per word.

Example: Jo - $8. Zoe - $12. Love - $16. Dance - $20. Family - $20. Friends - $20. Etc.

Postage is:
$3.00 within NZ - At your own risk
OR
$5.00 - Tracked

Sorry frames are not included but we can give you suggestions on where to find frames/blocks that may fit your photos.

4 beautiful chooks, 1 cruisey dog and 1 very hypo kitten [8D]
www.facebook.com/pages/Farm-word-art-by-...Jane/148811415186899

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #415647 by Stikkibeek
Well it would be nice if I could actually see what you do, but I do not subscribe to facebook, so that's that. Welcome to the LSB BTW.

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

More
10 years 3 months ago #415657 by Sezbunny
Haha fair enough, I don't blame you at times! I forgot to mention I also have my art on Trade Me.. just type in "Farm word art by Not Just Plain Jane" the auctions will appear. :)
Thanks!

4 beautiful chooks, 1 cruisey dog and 1 very hypo kitten [8D]
www.facebook.com/pages/Farm-word-art-by-...Jane/148811415186899

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds