She wishes for the Cloths of Heaven!

More
12 years 3 months ago #415746 by NickyP
It makes me very happy that you can now follow the yellow brick road! You don't need cloths of heaven when you are in heaven! I have always been a little (a lot) bias toward NZ but the Waikato !!!! How Cool is that!!!! My family is down there and they would not move for anything and they are all bring up their families in the Waikato. Good Luck!

NickyP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #415767 by Duchylady

NickyP;412460 wrote: It makes me very happy that you can now follow the yellow brick road! You don't need cloths of heaven when you are in heaven! I have always been a little (a lot) bias toward NZ but the Waikato !!!! How Cool is that!!!! My family is down there and they would not move for anything and they are all bring up their families in the Waikato. Good Luck!

NickyP

Wow, such lovely words, I tried to read what you said outloud to my DH and started crying...now he thinks I have really lost the plot [:I]

Right I'm off to Hamilton get a couple of kittens

More
12 years 3 months ago #415813 by friday
Hi Mia, good luck with it all, very very exciting, truely hope your dreams are exceeded. I like you have dreamt about it for a long time and cant believe how lucky we are to have a very small part of this beautiful country to call home.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds