Hi,

More
10 years 4 months ago #30555 by TD
Hi, was created by TD
Hi, I'm new to LSB and am still trying to figure out how it works, I've never taken part in the introducing and talking bit :-). Not quite sure where to start, so here goes ... we have been living on our 20 acre lifestyle block for 11 years now. I have a small herd of cows, whiltshire/dorper sheep, chickens, ducks and guinea fowl but my Anglo-Nubian goats are by far my utmost passion! Anything new I can learn in helping to farm my animals naturally is always very welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #412088 by Ruth
Replied by Ruth on topic Hi,
Hi TD and welcome. In what part of the country do you live?

More
10 years 4 months ago #412089 by LongRidge
Replied by LongRidge on topic Hi,
Hi TD and welcome. A couple of points
1. If we know the general area that you are farming, then we can adjust your suggestions, or modify our suggestions, so they are more applicable to you and other users.
2. Those of us that offer suggestions do so on the understanding that they are not advice. You have to pay for advice, and presumably if you use that advice and it goes wrong then you can ask for some compensation. My suggestions are based on my experiences, reading and education, with the hope that you and especially your animals don't have to waste time, money and effort to find the solution that we have found.

More
10 years 4 months ago #412449 by TD
Replied by TD on topic Hi,
Sorry I should have said I live in Hastings, Hawkes Bay. Look forward to reading others suggestions on keeping my animals healthy :-) Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds