Finally joining LSB

More
10 years 5 months ago #30322 by Freddyfish
Hello all in LSB land, my name's Faye I live in Mangawhai, Northland with my Husband, son and for the time being my daughter. We live here rurally have pets and a few stock of cattle and chickens. Love the life of waking everyday to the sound of birdsong not cars and intend to do it for as long as I can! :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #409361 by Mich
Replied by Mich on topic Finally joining LSB
Hi and welcome, Freddyfish. Nice to have you on board. Yep, you just can't beat the peace and quiet (for the most part) of country living. I simply can't imagine going back to living in town again, so everything we do on our place we try and arrange it so it'll be easier for us to stay here when we get old(er). Look forward to hearing more from you.
Cheers, Mich.

Good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help someone up. Anon.

More
10 years 5 months ago #409368 by stephclark
Replied by stephclark on topic Finally joining LSB
welcome freddyfish.. totally agree with you and Mich.. cant imagine living in the 'burbs' ever again.. we have been rural 25 years now ( ex city slickers ) and love it.. i am with Mich.. everything we do is getting the place easy and ready for our dotage and i have every intention of being carted out in a cardboard box and put on the compost heap! ( when the time comes .. or thow OH has been threatened with early composting occasionally [;)] )

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds