Hi Everyone! I need advice

More
10 years 6 months ago #409303 by mcalondon
Hi everyone - sounds we have enough interest for a get together! (Including Wellingtonians). We are happy to hoast a BBQ at our place 3 klms south of Featherston toward Martinbrough.
Here are some possible dates:
Saturdays at noon for the 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th of February.
Offer your preferances, Cheers
Mark and Kimberley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #409307 by foufee
Replied by foufee on topic Hi Everyone! I need advice
Sat 4th Eelcat is having a get together at their place in Martinborough, not too far from you we will be there :) details are here www.lifestyleblock.co.nz/vforum/showthread.php?t=31368 in the Your Place section of the Forums which is slightly more frequented than here so everyone would see it, it is also stickied at the top of the forum

More
10 years 6 months ago #410227 by mcalondon

foufee;405433 wrote: Sat 4th Eelcat is having a get together at their place in Martinborough, not too far from you we will be there :) details are here www.lifestyleblock.co.nz/vforum/showthread.php?t=31368 in the Your Place section of the Forums which is slightly more frequented than here so everyone would see it, it is also stickied at the top of the forum

Hey Foufee - thanks for this. I'll go to this blog. Cheers Mark and Kim

More
10 years 6 months ago #410229 by mcalondon

foufee;404791 wrote: Hello Mark and Kimberly,

we are in the Wairarapa as well. We bought 5 acres and had 1 horse (recently upped to 3 :D ). As we use a sacrifice paddock for over wintering the horse we completely destroy a paddock each winter, to restore the paddocks we purchased a little Fergy TEA 20, a 2 furrow plough, a rotovator and a fert spreader. We tried getting the contractors in to do it but found the big equipment was too cumbersome for our little paddocks, the poor guy spent more time doing multi-point turns than the actual work. The tractor and equipment has proven very useful, I have no idea what other sort of motorised ploughing systems there are, this is just what we went with. You are welcome to come and have a look at our little tractor and gear, Hubby has just spent some time pootling around and ploughing a paddock so there is a chance to see the finished product and we are not far from Xartep :) . Otherwise we will be at Eelcats Wai get together on the 4th and can chat there if you are interested.

Thank you for this feedback - I look forward to chatting about this!

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds