Fat Tui says Hi to all

More
10 years 6 months ago #30120 by Fat Tui
Fat Tui runs 14 acres in North Waikato with the help of three humans (one is very small and sometimes not too helpful!). He also lives with Mrs Fat Tui and their family along with the token Cat, 3 donkeys, 3 dun dexters, 3 shorthorns, some dairy beefies, Manwell and his flock of Arapawa ewes (he like to have his photo taken), 2 goats for organic weed-eating, cayuga ducks, pilgrim geese, barred rocks, pekin and rosecomb bantams, araucanas, and a few scraggly shavers. We are hoping to learn a few tips on how to do things a bit smarter this year!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #407011 by kaybe
Replied by kaybe on topic Fat Tui says Hi to all
Hi Fat Tui, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have quite a tribe there :-)

Tomorrow is the day I will stop procrastinating.

More
10 years 6 months ago #407016 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Fat Tui says Hi to all
Hi FT :)
:) sounds like you got life fairly well sorted there :)
Welcome to the LSB cyber family :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
10 years 6 months ago #407150 by LongRidge
Replied by LongRidge on topic Fat Tui says Hi to all
Arrrg, Tuis ..... those horrible squarky birds that sound like a reversing truck .... :-).
Fortunately, we have donkeys and they are nibbling on the manuka before there is nectar for the tuis.
Donkeys like to be in pairs, so if you feel like 3 asses, we have 18 too many so could let you have some :-).

More
10 years 6 months ago #407312 by Fat Tui
Replied by Fat Tui on topic Fat Tui says Hi to all
Thankyou for the welcoming replies. Actually I have two donkey geldings who aren't behaving themselves with my very old Jenny, so I'm not sure any more equines would make the situation any more manageable! I would prefer to find homes for them and just keep my 35+ year old Jenny.
Oh - and incidentally the tuis keep the eastern rosellas away who are dreadfully destructive. Im not sure I've ever known any New Zealander who doesn't like tui.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds