Heey All.

More
12 years 4 months ago #405536 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic Heey All.
All the best for your job search Landa. being a vet would also have appealed to me, but my road went in a different direction.

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #405538 by Farmer53
Replied by Farmer53 on topic Heey All.
Landa, what sort of dogs do u train Also any job you do in hte holiday wil ad to your cv four whenyou leave school. best of luck i aplaud you.

• Landa
12 years 4 months ago #405541 by Landa
Replied by Landa on topic Heey All.
Alll sorts Big to small I do them all. :D

More
12 years 4 months ago #405558 by igor
Replied by igor on topic Heey All.
How do I make my 14yo get off his lazy arse and look for a job? Good luck Landa.

More
12 years 4 months ago #405563 by Farmer53
Replied by Farmer53 on topic Heey All.

igor;401346 wrote: How do I make my 14yo get off his lazy arse and look for a job? Good luck Landa.

Cut off the source of his money so he has to. Worked with mine. :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #405570 by Stikkibeek
Replied by Stikkibeek on topic Heey All.

igor;401346 wrote: How do I make my 14yo get off his lazy arse and look for a job? Good luck Landa.

My experience working with teenagers is that boys of around the 14-17 mark have little or no motivation. Obviously this won't apply to them all. They sleep in later, go to bed late and do not eat properly. (Although they will come home from school famished and clean out the fridge) Often won't take, or discard their lunch at school (or in the roadside ditch on the way there) refuse to wear a rain coat on the worst of winter days in case it makes them look "nerdy" and generally appear grumpy, or even insolent. Girls of this age are much better motivated. The key is to regulate boys is to make sure they do eat regular meals and get plenty of sleep at the right time. They are growing and changing. Then, get them out to try some work experience in fields that may be of interest.

Did you know, that what you thought I said, was not what I meant :S

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds