Heey All.

• Landa
10 years 6 months ago #29987 by Landa
Heey All. was created by Landa
Heey all.

Live in Marton. I ride Horses and train Dogs and Other Animal's, When I finish College I want to go to Vet school to become a Vet.

But while I'm sill at college I want to help Animals In anyway.[:I]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #405424 by Cinsara
Replied by Cinsara on topic Heey All.
Good for you Landa, another animal carer is always welcome here :) Sorry your other thread got swollowed up by trivial 'old aged pensioner' prattle :o.

>

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate!

More
10 years 6 months ago #405426 by charlotte1
Replied by charlotte1 on topic Heey All.
Good on you and welcome to the site. Great to see someone so young so keen. (I commented on the other thread). I hope you can shrugg off some of the nastey comments from the other posters.

• Landa
10 years 6 months ago #405430 by Landa
Replied by Landa on topic Heey All.
Its alright about them. Its easy enough for me to ignore them(not to be mean.).
:) :)

More
10 years 6 months ago #405452 by Farmer53
Replied by Farmer53 on topic Heey All.
working iwth horses? a thought is a riding for the disabled. that may notbe a paid job but one worth considering for some of yr holiday time, I comented on the other thread about young farmers club, putting notice up in stock firms & vet office. any of them may be able to helpyou.

More
10 years 6 months ago #405456 by Ruth
Replied by Ruth on topic Heey All.
Welcome Landa. :)

You others are pretty rude about some people who spend a lot of time here helping other people! Some of us could take offence.

More
10 years 6 months ago #405462 by Blueberry
Replied by Blueberry on topic Heey All.

Ruth;401241 wrote: Welcome Landa. :)

You others are pretty rude about some people who spend a lot of time here helping other people! Some of us could take offence.

Could but are not going to, are we? Seeing as how Landa has taken all the comments in the right spirit, and that's all that matters. [;)] :D
I'm sure, at some stage, christmas spirit will catch up even with the PC-brigade :D :D :D

Good on you, Landa, for wanting to work, and wanting to work with animals. Shame I can't help you, but i do wish you all the best!

[;)] Blueberry
treading lightly on mother earth

More
10 years 6 months ago #405466 by Cinsara
Replied by Cinsara on topic Heey All.

Ruth;401241 wrote: You others are pretty rude about some people who spend a lot of time here helping other people! Some of us could take offence.

I'm assuming you class youself as one of the helpful ones Ruth? If so take the gate as well, no point in a gate with no fence [;)]

>

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate!

More
10 years 6 months ago #405471 by Farmer53
Replied by Farmer53 on topic Heey All.

Cinsara;401205 wrote: Good for you Landa, another animal carer is always welcome here :) Sorry your other thread got swollowed up by trivial 'old aged pensioner' prattle :o.

HA!!! I agree with you cinsara but it looks lke this one wil too.:(

More
10 years 6 months ago #405475 by highgirl
Replied by highgirl on topic Heey All.
Welcome...sorry I didn't mean to steal your other thread by getting english lessons for myself [;)]

My son is a bit the same as you and is the same age. It's hard going isn't it (at least you sound a lot more motivated than he is! [}:)])

Maybe you could offer/ask for work experience at the local vet or something? Obviously these holidays it would be unpaid, but would be a good foot in the door for future holidays and helps out on cv's for the future.

Good luck and keep us informed of your progress :D

More
10 years 6 months ago #405481 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Heey All.
Hi Landa.. welcome to LSB :)
Um if you get a chance talk to or pm Computron off this site .. she is a horse girl and knows lots arround the area .. she is also at Bulls, so not far from Marton .. she may still be away in Aussie right at moment but wont be far away from being back .. she's only 20 herself and a hell of a good person .. so am sure she will have a better idea of horse places up your way :)
lol there are times i could use a hand with sheep but couldnt afford to take you on as a regular job :( sorry
Talk to Caity ( Computron) she is off to Vet school herself this comming year i think .. so am sure she will have some ideas for you :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

• Landa
10 years 6 months ago #405486 by Landa
Im just looking for something to do in the holiday's then as I get used to the job.(and the boss is happy with me lol). Slowly work harder towards a regular job.:)

• Landa
10 years 6 months ago #405491 by Landa
how do I find her. ??

More
10 years 6 months ago #405507 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Heey All.
Have PM'd you landa .. :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

• Landa
10 years 6 months ago #405531 by Landa

Stu_R;401294 wrote: Have PM'd you landa .. :)

Thanks[:I]

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds