A little different horsemanship clinic in the Wairarapa

More
10 years 9 months ago #28847 by MoretonFarm
Hey horsey people,

I'm promoting (without any profit whatsoever) Farah De Johnette (USA) who is coming to New Zealand in December.
She has a very unique holistic approach to horses and works with them a lot at LIBERTY in order to establish a true connection between horse and human. It is quite different from Parelli, so anyone who got interested, please check out Farah's website and her numerous youtube videos.

This approach has helped me immensely with taming my little Kaimanawa mare. I was looking for the missing link to establish a great connection with my horses for ages and now I have finally found it and I'm so thrilled that Farah is coming all the way to New Zealand!!

Here is the website:
http://www.fdhorsetraining.com/FDTWelcome.html

and to look at the clinic flyer go to
http://fdhorsetraining.com/files/newNZ_Clinic_online_flyer.pdf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #393489 by lillies_for_me
Thank you - i am very interested and would be very keen to attend this clinic. I have gone onto the site and am in contact (have sent an email) for more information regarding the clinic in Dec in NZ.

Cheers :)

Yesterday is History;
Tomorrow is a Mystery;
Today is a Gift;
That is why they call it the Present!
[:D]

More
10 years 9 months ago #393585 by MoretonFarm
Oh this is great news! Please spread the word!

I can't believe how hard it is to promote someone who has not got a name in New Zealand and I also can't believe how many competitive riders there are out there who are totally oblivious about Horsemanship.

The great thing about Farah is that she IS a professional rider, out there competing, so she combines the best of both worlds!

Looking forward to seeing you there!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #394716 by MoretonFarm
Oh I just heard from Farah! There will be a significant price reduction for early birds! :-) The registration forms should be on her website shortly!

More
10 years 8 months ago #394947 by foufee
all registered and paid - only as a hands on auditor due to budgetary considerations :) but hey looks like it should be good. Maybe see you there Lillies

More
10 years 7 months ago #399645 by MoretonFarm
Update: there are still places available!

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds