Hi All

More
10 years 9 months ago #28644 by cantabs
Hi All was created by cantabs
hello all,

First up just wanted to say a great site you have here and we have read many many threads and learnt alot of valuable information from you all.

We are newbies to all this and looking at getting some land near the southern alps where we can de-stress and enjoy life, maybe have a few lambs and beasties to help keep the freezer full... ;-)

I think we will be asking many many questions so hopefully do not annoy to many people out there.

Our first hurdle is to get that land ... and all ready we are getting great advice from the community out there.

Thanks all and hope you all having a good weekend.

Cheers Salena and Brent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #391123 by Trace
Replied by Trace on topic Hi All
Welcome to the forum Salena and Brent. Enjoy searching for your new property.

More
10 years 9 months ago #391200 by LongRidge
Replied by LongRidge on topic Hi All
Hi Salena and Brent, and welcome. But ..... we do not give advice. You have to pay for that, so I give suggestions based on my experience, which hopefully is right, and sometimes is not ..... what is currently considered correct, but from my experiences should be considered right.

More
10 years 9 months ago #391209 by cantabs
Replied by cantabs on topic Hi All
:) thanks longridge. Point taken and good advice...

More
10 years 9 months ago #391742 by sgroom
Replied by sgroom on topic Hi All
Welcome Salena and Brent - There are many folks here with plenty of life-expereince and knowledge ... a great resource to consult and then add-to once you have gained it yourself.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds