mmmm, how do i use this!!!

More
10 years 10 months ago #28504 by mooloo
Hello everyone, i am a newbie!! I asked a question somewhere and now cant find it! how do i use this??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #389485 by kate
Replied by kate on topic mmmm, how do i use this!!!
Sorry mooloo, your first posts had to be moderated and today was a day when I spent most of the day driving to Auckland and back and the other moderators weren't around...

In future your posts will appear immediately :D

Cheers
Kate

Web Goddess

More
10 years 10 months ago #389487 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic mmmm, how do i use this!!!
Hi Mooloo and wlecome :)
I did put up an answer to your question
um not sure iof any use ..just personal experience :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

More
10 years 10 months ago #389931 by thevarneys
Mooloo your question is on the Your Place discussion group and lots of people are wanting to know the outcome of your lambs/ewe. :D

Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

More
10 years 10 months ago #389960 by KaiparaEcoVill
Hi, Mooloo

If you click on your name near the top right hand corner where it says welcome you will come up with a page with your messages - on the right hand side of that there is a column with your mini-statistics and below it a link "show all statistics" - if you click that there is a link on the left in the main body of the page that will find all your posts.

There may be an easier way to get there but anyway I have found that useful when I've lost track of a question I asked.

Golden Wyandottes - Inigo (the rooster), Seraphina, Subie, Winnie, Nannie, Amber and Izzie (the hens). Dexter Cattle - Sedge (the bull), Lily (the matriarch), Buttercup, Myrtle, Marigold, Hyacinth and Orchid (the cows).

More
10 years 10 months ago #389963 by KaiparaEcoVill
Also, knowing that most forums I've joined have had an option to be notified when there is an answer I looked around for that and found that:

ON the right of the green bar at the top of a thread there is a link "Thread Tools". If you click that there is a drop down menu that gives you the option of subscribing to the thread. That gives you an option to be notified by email when there are new messages on the thread.

Golden Wyandottes - Inigo (the rooster), Seraphina, Subie, Winnie, Nannie, Amber and Izzie (the hens). Dexter Cattle - Sedge (the bull), Lily (the matriarch), Buttercup, Myrtle, Marigold, Hyacinth and Orchid (the cows).

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds