Red Zone Escapee soapmaker

More
12 years 10 months ago #28453 by adriennef
Hi, We have finally found the perfect 10 acres and house in Summerhill (near Cust) and will be moving out of the Red Zone in 2 weeks time.
I would love to meet up with people who are making soap in the Oxford /Cust/Rangiora area.
My level of skill is still in the learner catagory, but we haven't bought any soap for 2 years now and loving it!

If anyone is making there own soap or wants to learn even, please contact me and get together to exchange recipes,tips and disasters.
Cheers
Adrienne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #388875 by Andrea1
Replied by Andrea1 on topic Red Zone Escapee soapmaker
Would love to add this to my repertoire of homemade goods, especially using goats' milk! When you get settled, feel free to get in touch.

Welcome to the forum!

More
12 years 10 months ago #388910 by adriennef
Goats Milk and soap is a perfect combination. We are moving the week of Sept 12, A bit of painting and settling and then I will be set up in my "studio" Well a corner of the huge shsed that my husband has graciously granted me!

I will contact you then and talk soap and milk!
Cheers
Adrienne

More
12 years 10 months ago #388956 by Trace
Replied by Trace on topic Red Zone Escapee soapmaker
Hi Adrienne, welcome to the area, it's a fantastic place to live.

More
12 years 10 months ago #389089 by LongRidge
Hi Adie ..... have you thought about going to Andrea's open day? See the very top of the Our Place forum page.

More
12 years 10 months ago #389097 by Andrea1
Replied by Andrea1 on topic Red Zone Escapee soapmaker
The LSB gathering was this past Saturday, LR, but my goat club is having a goat field day here in October, if anyone's interested, 8 October, here in Oxford. Will post more details when we're more organised.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds