Hello from a Newbie

More
12 years 3 months ago #28307 by Crystal Brooker
Hi,
My name is Robyn. I am a worker on a dairy farm in NSW, Australia. I work on my sister and bro-in-laws farm. I am from New Zealand but been in Oz for 10 years. First time on farm and been here 5 months. I look after calves as well as milking and working on the farm fixing fences, moving stock etc. I look forward to swapping ideas or getting information to help me in my work or maybe I can share experiences with someone else.

All the best
Robyn :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #387319 by Andrea1
Replied by Andrea1 on topic Hello from a Newbie
Hi, Robyn - welcome to the forum! Lots of cow-ey people here to swap ideas and get advice from (I've only kept a housecow and a few freezer beasts each year, so I'm no expert!).

More
12 years 3 months ago #387323 by sod
Replied by sod on topic Hello from a Newbie
Hi good on you cows/calves are fun if hard work at times hope your weather is better than ours at moment :) :)

Having time is a measure of enthusiasm:rolleyes:

More
12 years 3 months ago #387388 by Stu_R
Replied by Stu_R on topic Hello from a Newbie
Hi ya Robyn .. welcome to the LSB fanmily :)
Hope its all going good over there in OZ .. lol um you sure yor wouldnt like us to send you some snow ?? lol NZ has pleanty to spare at the moment :)

5 retired Greyhounds ( Bridgette , Lilly, GoGo,Sam and now Lenny) 15 friendly sheep all of whom are named and come when you call them :) , 2 goats, Mollie and Eee Bee :
Olive trees , .. old bugger doing the best he can with no money or land :)

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds