Hi from Parnassus, Cheviot

More
11 years 1 month ago #27239 by Flaggon Creek
We have just moved here from Nelson. Have 5 acres and at the moment a neighbour is grazing a few sheep and of course there is my wee Pepsi the Shetland. I will be adding more horses and I am looking forward to having a site that I can ask questions about lifestyleblock living :)

1 Quarter Horse, 1 Bush pony [:)]
1 Boxer Dog, 1 Griffon Dog, 4 Cats, Chickens, 4 Ewes, 2 Goldfish, 2 Guinea Pigs and 3 humans live here! The best place in the world [:D]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #375674 by eelcat
Replied by eelcat on topic Hi from Parnassus, Cheviot
Welcome - you'll learn heaps from this site.

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
10 years 11 months ago #382732 by Flaggon Creek
Hi eelcat, thanks :) Well we have added another horse to the mix (Purebred Quarter Horse) that I will be breaking in closer to spring and 4 Brown shavers (tomorrow will be 5). We already had 4 cats, 2 dogs and 2 goldfish. Do goldfish belong [;)]. Still finding our way around places down here. Notice that it is not as easy as Nelson (not as compact). Never mind we will get there. Absolutely loving having our own wee bit of dirt.

1 Quarter Horse, 1 Bush pony [:)]
1 Boxer Dog, 1 Griffon Dog, 4 Cats, Chickens, 4 Ewes, 2 Goldfish, 2 Guinea Pigs and 3 humans live here! The best place in the world [:D]

More
10 years 11 months ago #382740 by Andrea1
Replied by Andrea1 on topic Hi from Parnassus, Cheviot
Welcome, flaggon creek! I love that part of the country, such a beautiful drive. Of course gold fish belong! We have a small pond full of them. :D

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds