Life here in Coatesville

• Lucas
13 years 1 month ago #374145 by Lucas
Replied by Lucas on topic Life here in Coatesville
Hey just posting on this thread as I am in whangaparaoa and I do a bit of possum culling around coatsville. I do the possums for fur but I can also do rabbits on dusk before I get into the possums if you would like. ps - I hunt with a silenced .22 rifle.

Please let me know if anyone here wants me to come around and take care of there possums I would really appreciate it as I am spreading my wings in the northern area.
Thanks very much

My cell number is 02102321413

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #374216 by candoit
Replied by candoit on topic Life here in Coatesville

trishb;365352 wrote: Hi I'm Trish I'm new on here. We share a lifestyle block here with another family, and have chickens, guinea fowl and turkeys! So we're a bit overrun with birdlife here......... Anyone else with all these on the site?

Howdy neighbour (Krissy)

More
13 years 1 month ago #374217 by stephclark
Replied by stephclark on topic Life here in Coatesville

LongRidge;366009 wrote: What is it with cats and Clarks? The Manager is a Clark, even though she has been a LongRidge for almost 20-something years. I got about 6 cats when she arrived, and we've ( actually "she's") had about 6 or 8 since. I've got a real problem remembering which bush which cat is planted under ... :-(.

puddytats are all good.. wouldnt have that many if not in the counrty.. but i know what you mean about the graves!.. we plonk a paving slab on top of the little grave at burial.. the back of the orchard is almost completely paved over now!..have to be careful when planting trees in the paddocks as well ( take a deep breath LR :) .. yes planting trees ! ).. old friends are buried everywhere out there as well

More
13 years 1 month ago #374225 by eelcat
Replied by eelcat on topic Life here in Coatesville

LongRidge;366009 wrote: What is it with cats and Clarks? The Manager is a Clark, even though she has been a LongRidge for almost 20-something years. I got about 6 cats when she arrived, and we've ( actually "she's") had about 6 or 8 since. I've got a real problem remembering which bush which cat is planted under ... :-(.

Must be something in it :D - I was a Clark too, and currently our feline family members stand at 7

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
13 years 1 month ago #374228 by stephclark
Replied by stephclark on topic Life here in Coatesville

eelcat;366649 wrote: Must be something in it :D - I was a Clark too, and currently our feline family members stand at 7

this is fantastic :D .. i would think i may be the queen of the cat clarks thow.. at my worst we had 22..so at 7 cats i am doing realy well.. :D

More
13 years 1 month ago #374236 by Animal Crazy

trishb;365352 wrote: Hi I'm Trish I'm new on here. We share a lifestyle block here with another family, and have chickens, guinea fowl and turkeys! So we're a bit overrun with birdlife here......... Anyone else with all these on the site?

Hi Trishb, I too am new to this site & live in Coatesville, we have chickens, rabbits and dogs.

More
13 years 1 month ago #374263 by trishb
Replied by trishb on topic Life here in Coatesville
Hi other Coatesville people! Is that the Krissy I already know?
And Animal Crazy - I understand! You can indulge your animal passion in the country!
Us Coatesville people should get together!!
We are on the Highway - are you far away Animal Crazy? If you ever need a rabbit hutch my partner makes them and chicken coops.

More
13 years 1 month ago #374293 by Animal Crazy
No its not Krissy but we might just know one another most people seem to know one another around here. I'm off Ridge Road, Albany end. A get together of the people around us would be great, I'm sure we will have lots to talk about.... Handy to know your partner makes rabbit hutch's and chicken coops.

More
13 years 1 month ago #374445 by candoit
Replied by candoit on topic Life here in Coatesville

trishb;366692 wrote: Hi other Coatesville people! Is that the Krissy I already know?
And Animal Crazy - I understand! You can indulge your animal passion in the country!
Us Coatesville people should get together!!
We are on the Highway - are you far away Animal Crazy? If you ever need a rabbit hutch my partner makes them and chicken coops.

Hi Trish, yes this is Krissy and hello to Animal Crazy also :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #374469 by minnow
Replied by minnow on topic Life here in Coatesville
Just thought I'd say hello to all the Coatesvillites :) I grew up there many moons ago and my parents still live there. Was a lovely place to grow up although has changed a lot!! There was only 5 or 6 children in my first year at Coatesville primary!

Little fish, big pond [^]

More
13 years 1 month ago #374516 by Animal Crazy
Wow it sounds like it has changed heaps.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds