New(is)

• Juno'sMum
11 years 2 months ago #26920 by Juno'sMum
New(is) was created by Juno'sMum
Hello, I used to be a member here (in another life). We now have just over an acre in Gisborne. Have 2 ducks a dog and a cat. All good and easier than 15 acres (for our lifestyle). Chooks are nil at the moment but have two coming. My chookhouse is a Morris 1100 car. Nesting boxes in the boot, perch where the seats used to be and food under the bonnett. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #372666 by eelcat
Replied by eelcat on topic New(is)
Welcome (again). Love the sound of your chook house.

1 Border collie, 1 Huntaway, 2 Lhasa Apsos, Suffolk and arapawa ewe crosses, an Arapawa ram,an East Friesian ewe , 5 cats, 42 ducks , 1 rooster and 30 hens, 5 geese, 12 goats, 2 donkeys, 2 house cows, one heifer calf, one bull calf, 3 rabbits and lots and lots and lots of fruit trees...

More
11 years 2 months ago #372681 by igor
Replied by igor on topic New(is)
Hi there. My daily driver is a 1300. Did you know that the Morris 1100 was Aussie Wheels Magazine Car of the Year in 1966?
Do you intend to tow your chook house from one paddock to another to give them fresh grazing? Did you leave the radio and the interior light in for the chooks? My chook house has a falcon bonnet for the roof.

More
11 years 2 months ago #372695 by The Kats Place
Replied by The Kats Place on topic New(is)
We so need a picture of your chook house! Welcome back.

kats
Live your life in such a way that it will be easy for people to say nice things at your funeral [;)]

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds